- Free delivery on orders over $399.00 and always free returns
- Secure & easy payment
- Excellent customer service +49 241 519 684 82
Description & details
The understated design of this A-line shirt by Salon de thé makes it an easy to combine wardrobe basic. Crafted from soft cotton-blend which was used for the woven fabric as well as they jersey sleeves to create great wearing comfort.
- Stretch woven fabric, cotton-blend, sleeves made from cotton-blend jersey
- Long sleeves
- Shirt collar
- Button fastening at front
- Mid-length, flared cut
- True to size
- Pear and rectangular shapes
- Do not bleach
- The total length for a US size is .
Main fabric: 97% cotton, 3% elastane | Secondary fabric: 95% cotton, 5% elastane
Did you know?
Cotton: is a natural fibre favoured for its breathability - which means it's cool to wear in the summer while warm in the winter. It's hypo-allergenic and so is especially suitable for people with skin sensitivity. It's also long lasting and easy care - it's machine washable.
Elastane: a synthetic, elastane is added in small quantities to fabrics to provide stretch and shape retention. It allows freedom of movement and delivers long lasting fit. Lycra is a premium branded version of elastane.
Size & Fit
The model is 5′9″ tall and wears a US size 12 according to our body measurement chart.
In this chart, you will find the exact measurements of the selected item. In addition to the US size, the manufacturer sizes are also included in case you have already had experience with a particular designer.
Surprise! Extra discounts when you log in
- Receive an additional discount on selected items when you log into your account.
- These further discounted items feature the MY SALE icon and are visible only to you!
Extra discounts when you sign up
Forgot your password?
An email has been sent to the email address you provided. If you do not receive this email within the next 15 minutes, please check your junk folder or get in touch with our customer service team.