Bootcut Karen stone wash jeans
- Free delivery on orders over $399.00 and always free returns
- Secure & easy payment
- Excellent customer service +49 241 519 684 82
Description & details
These chic Karen jeans from Manon Baptiste feature a figure hugging cut that is meant to flatter every curve. The slightly flared leg and light wash give them a more casual look. The branded buttons and leather label add a luxe touch to this design, while the two length options give you the opportunity to get the perfect fit.
- Stretch denim, cotton blend
- Stone wash, sandblasted and washed with larger pumice stones to create a distressed look
- 2 lengths: normal (inner leg length 82 cm) and long (inner leg length 86 cm)
- Long line, figure hugging cut, slightly flared leg
- Normal waist, cuffs inside with brand stamp
- Button and zip
- Branded buttons, leather label and pocket with print
- Contrast stitching
- True to size
- Best suited for pear shapes
- Best suited for rectangle shapes
- Best suited for strawberry shapes
- Best suited for hourglass shapes
- Delicate cycle 30°C
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron hot
- Can be dry cleaned
- The total length for a US size is .
84% cotton, 15% polyester , 1% elastane
Did you know?
Cotton: is a natural fibre favoured for its breathability - which means it's cool to wear in the summer while warm in the winter. It's hypo-allergenic and so is especially suitable for people with skin sensitivity. It's also long lasting and easy care - it's machine washable.
Denim: is a cotton cloth, characterised by a diagonal weave called twill which is especially strong. It's often but not exclusively blue and most associated with jeans, having its origin in men's hard wearing workwear clothes in the 19th century. Today when used to produce jeans it is often combined with a little elastane which provides a little 'give', and it has also migrated beyond jeans and is a popular fashion fabric.
Elastane: a synthetic, elastane is added in small quantities to fabrics to provide stretch and shape retention. It allows freedom of movement and delivers long lasting fit. Lycra is a premium branded version of elastane.
Polyester: is something of a miracle fabric. A synthetic, it can be worn over and over without fading or losing its shape and is crease resistant. It works well in blends with natural fabrics such as cotton where it extends their life.
Size & Fit
In this chart, you will find the exact measurements of the selected item. In addition to the US size, the manufacturer sizes are also included in case you have already had experience with a particular designer.
The model is 5′9″ tall and wears a US size 12 according to our body measurement chart.
Body shape:, , , .
Forgot your password?
An email has been sent to the email address you provided. If you do not receive this email within the next 15 minutes, please check your junk folder or get in touch with our customer service team.