- Free delivery on orders over $399.00 and always free returns
- Secure & easy payment
- Excellent customer service +49 241 519 684 82
Description & details
This elegant blouse from Frapp is a work-wear staple. Made from lightweight, silky crêpe, it's cut in a flattering straight cut that falls to the hips. The piece is finished with a small keyhole opening at the nape of the neck, and pearlescent buttons on the cuffs.
- Lightweight crêpe
- Long sleeves with button closure
- Round neckline
- Keyhole closure at the back
- Straight cut with a rounded hem
- True to size
- Do not bleach
- Dry clean
- The total length for a US size is .
Did you know?
Crêpe: is often referred to as a crimped and crisp fabric which is distinguished by its matt, grainy surface. It is best known as crepe georgette or crepe marocain; both variations are distinguished by their fluid drape and opaque appearance.
Polyester: is something of a miracle fabric. A synthetic, it can be worn over and over without fading or losing its shape and is crease resistant. It works well in blends with natural fabrics such as cotton where it extends their life.
Size & Fit
Body shape:, .
The model is 5′9″ tall and wears a US size 12 according to our body measurement chart.
In this chart, you will find the exact measurements of the selected item. In addition to the US size, the manufacturer sizes are also included in case you have already had experience with a particular designer.
Surprise! Extra discounts when you log in
- Receive an additional discount on selected items when you log into your account.
- These further discounted items feature the MY SALE icon and are visible only to you!
Extra discounts when you sign up
Forgot your password?
An email has been sent to the email address you provided. If you do not receive this email within the next 15 minutes, please check your junk folder or get in touch with our customer service team.