Detachable hood parka jacket
Description & details
A solid piece to keep you warm during the upcoming seasons is this Zizzi parka. Down insulation and a large, detachable hood protect against biting conditions. Not compromising on style, it comes in a straightforward cut with reduced detailing. The concealed two-way zipper at the front, straight cut and mid-length are a case in point. Add a bit more downtown glam with the optional faux fur trim or keep it even more sleek without.
- Firmly woven, water-repellent fabric, 80% down filling
- Long sleeves with rib knit cuffs
- Detachable hood, removable faux fur
- Two-way zipper and snap button fastening through front
- Patch pockets with snap button fastening
- Breast pocket with snap button at left
- Drawstring ties at hood, hem, waist
- For rectangle, oval and hourglass body shapes
- True to size
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- The total length for a US size is .
Outer fabric: 100% polyester | Lining: 100% polyester | Filling: 80% down, 20% feathers
Did you know?
Down: genuine down feathers come from ducks or geese. Down feathers insulate extremely well and help retain warmth which is why they are often used to make winter and ski clothing.
Polyester: is something of a miracle fabric. A synthetic, it can be worn over and over without fading or losing its shape and is crease resistant. It works well in blends with natural fabrics such as cotton where it extends their life.
Size & Fit
In this chart, you will find the exact measurements of the selected item. In addition to the US size, the manufacturer sizes are also included in case you have already had experience with a particular designer.
The model is 5′9″ tall and wears a US size 12 according to our body measurement chart.
Body shape:, , .