Dotted open linen jacket
- Free delivery on orders over $399.00 and always free returns
- Secure & easy payment
- Excellent customer service +49 241 519 684 82
Description & details
This jacket from Grizas combines an eco-conscious approach and modern design. A perfect addition to your spring wardrobe, it's woven from linen in a flared, open cut and decorated with a light, dotted pattern.
- 100% linen jacquard
- Long sleeves
- With two large patch pockets
- Open cut
- True to size
- Particularly pear figures
- Delicate cycle 40°C
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry, dry with normal heat
- Iron hot
- The total length for a US size is .
Did you know?
Linen: Is a natural fibre and is super breathable making it especially cool and comfortable to wear in the heat. It's very durable and is twice as strong as cotton, it isn't stretchy and tailors well but creases easily.
Jacquard: is known for its elaborate and versatile patterns which are distinguished by a negative of the pattern on the reverse side of the fabric. It is often used to make elegant clothing as its complex manufacturing process promises premium quality.
Size & Fit
In this chart, you will find the exact measurements of the selected item. In addition to the US size, the manufacturer sizes are also included in case you have already had experience with a particular designer.
The model is 5′9″ tall and wears a US size 12 according to our body measurement chart.
Surprise! Extra discounts when you log in
- Receive an additional discount on selected items when you log into your account.
- These further discounted items feature the SECRET icon and are visible only to you!
Extra discounts when you sign up
Forgot your password?
An email has been sent to the email address you provided. If you do not receive this email within the next 15 minutes, please check your junk folder or get in touch with our customer service team.