Linen blend tunic
- Free delivery on orders over $399.00 and always free returns
- Secure & easy payment
- Excellent customer service +49 241 519 684 82
Description & details
This Mona Lisa tunic is made from a mottled linen blend which gives the piece a tactile twist. Cut for a boxy fit and equipped with rolled-up sleeves and buttoned tabs, it exudes a laid-back feel. The asymmetric hemline underlines this further.
- Linen blend
- Round neckline
- True to size
- Rolled up sleeves with buttoned tabs
- Especially good for rectangle shapes
- Especially good for strawberry shapes
- Delicate cycle 30°C
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron hot
- Do not dry clean
- The total length for a US size is .
95% linen, 5% polyamide
Did you know?
Linen: Is a natural fibre and is super breathable making it especially cool and comfortable to wear in the heat. It's very durable and is twice as strong as cotton, it isn't stretchy and tailors well but creases easily.
Polyamide: is a synthetically manufactured fibre that has been significantly optimised over the past few years to improve its breathability and comfort when worn. The fibres are extremely durable and can be used in a variety of ways. Polyamide is a popular material for making activewear.
Size & Fit
Body shape:, .
The model is 5′9″ tall and wears a US size 12 according to our body measurement chart.
In this chart, you will find the exact measurements of the selected item. In addition to the US size, the manufacturer sizes are also included in case you have already had experience with a particular designer.
Surprise! Extra discounts when you log in
- Receive an additional discount on selected items when you log into your account.
- These further discounted items feature the MY SALE icon and are visible only to you!
Extra discounts when you sign up
Forgot your password?
An email has been sent to the email address you provided. If you do not receive this email within the next 15 minutes, please check your junk folder or get in touch with our customer service team.