Quilted hooded jacket
- Free delivery on orders over $399.00 and always free returns
- Secure & easy payment
- Excellent customer service +49 241 519 684 82
Description & details
Made from shell, this Lower East Side jacket has a lustrous appearance. It's padded with down and feathers that promise supreme insulation without adding weight. Zip all the way up and pop the hood to do battle with the elements.
- Woven shell fabric padded with feathers and down, lined
- Long sleeves
- True to size
- Especially good for rectangle shapes
- Normal cycle 30°C
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- The total length for a US size is .
Outer fabric: 100% polyamide | Filling: 50% down, 50% feathers | Lining: 100% polyamide
Did you know?
Down: genuine down feathers come from ducks or geese. Down feathers insulate extremely well and help retain warmth which is why they are often used to make winter and ski clothing.
Polyamide: is a synthetically manufactured fibre that has been significantly optimised over the past few years to improve its breathability and comfort when worn. The fibres are extremely durable and can be used in a variety of ways. Polyamide is a popular material for making activewear.
Size & Fit
The model is 5′9″ tall and wears a US size 12 according to our body measurement chart.
In this chart, you will find the exact measurements of the selected item. In addition to the US size, the manufacturer sizes are also included in case you have already had experience with a particular designer.
Surprise! Extra discounts when you log in
- Receive an additional discount on selected items when you log into your account.
- These further discounted items feature the MY SALE icon and are visible only to you!
Extra discounts when you sign up
Forgot your password?
An email has been sent to the email address you provided. If you do not receive this email within the next 15 minutes, please check your junk folder or get in touch with our customer service team.