Striped crepe t-shirt
- Free delivery on orders over $399.00 and always free returns
- Secure & easy payment
- Excellent customer service +49 241 519 684 82
Description & details
Karin Paul gives this basic t-shirt a fresh interpretation. Perfect for spring, it comes in lightweight and slightly sheer crepe. Stripes make for an easy off-duty look. The cut is cinched at the waist to give your silhouette definition.
- Short sleeves
- Round neckline
- True to size
- Especially good for pear shapes
- Especially good for hourglass shapes
- Normal cycle 30°C
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron hot
- Can be dry cleaned
- Especially good for rectangle shapes
- Especially good for strawberry shapes
- The total length for a US size is .
Did you know?
Crêpe: is often referred to as a crimped and crisp fabric which is distinguished by its matt, grainy surface. It is best known as crepe georgette or crepe marocain; both variations are distinguished by their fluid drape and opaque appearance.
Viscose: used to be known as 'artificial silk' because like silk it has superb drape, is soft to the skin and can be dyed in rich colours. A man-made fabric, it's made from wood pulp and blends easily. You will often find it blended with other fabrics to add softness, lustre or absorbency (it's highly absorbent and so cool to wear in the summer).
Size & Fit
In this chart, you will find the exact measurements of the selected item. In addition to the US size, the manufacturer sizes are also included in case you have already had experience with a particular designer.
The model is 182 cm tall (bust circumference 106 cm, waist circumference 86 cm, hip circumference 118 cm) and is wearing a UK size 14.
Body shape:, .
Surprise! Extra discounts when you log in
- Receive an additional discount on selected items when you log into your account.
- These further discounted items feature the SECRET icon and are visible only to you!
Extra discounts when you sign up
Forgot your password?
An email has been sent to the email address you provided. If you do not receive this email within the next 15 minutes, please check your junk folder or get in touch with our customer service team.